Your Trusted Broker: Secure, Regulated.
Expect More From Your Broker
European MFSA regulated. Licence No. IS/70460 Funds protected by Investor Compensation Scheme.
Trade global markets with the highest-quality execution and excellent customer support.
Ongoing market analysis, recommendations and daily trading signals for all major financial instruments.
No.1 Forex Platform 2015, FX Week Short-Term Ranking 2015, Bloomberg FX Forecast Accuracy Ranking 2015, Best Central Europe FX Broker 2011 - World Finance.
TMS Europe launches in Spain.
2016 TMS Europe brand launches in Malta, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
TMS Brokers Europe LTD obtains an Investment Services Licence from MFSA to provide any Investment Service, to hold and control Clients’ Money or Customers’ Assets.
Leaders in Bloomberg FX Forecast Ranking.
TMS Brokers Europe LTD is established.
Launch of TMS NonStop, the innovative information service.
TMS Brokers awarded as Best Forex Broker Central Europe by The World Finance.
TMS Brokers awarded as Best Forex Broker Central and Eastern Europe by The World Finance.
TMS Brokers ranked as the leader in foreign exchange forecasts by the prestigious weekly FX Week. TMS Trader brand, website and platform launched.
Brokerage license obtained from the PFSA Securities and Exchange Commission. TMS Brokers SA brokerage house established.
Launch of FX Info currency portal Launch of TMS Dealing Room site
Company inauguration, PMPE Treasury Management is established
TMS Europe Milestones
Clients from all over the world trust us!
When you trade with TMS, you are protected by our financial security arrangements and broad customer care policies. TMS Europe LTD is authorised and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and complies with the legislation of Malta and the European Union, including MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive). Licence No. IS/70460 Download Licence certificate.
United Kingdom FCA Status: EEA Authorised Reference number: 745131
Germany BaFin Reference number: 147513
France ACPR Reference number: 75561
Spain CNMV Reference number: 4142
Italy CONSOB Reference number: 4367
Lithuania LB Reference number: 201668
This Licence is a Category 3 licence.
The Licence Holder is authorised to provide the following Investment Services:
a) Dealing on own account
b) Execution of orders on behalf of other persons
- For Retail Clients
- For Professional Clients (including collective investment schemes)
- For Eligible Counterparties
in relation to the following instruments:
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivative instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event).
- Rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or intended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss by reference to fluctuations in the value or price for property of any description or in an index or other factor designated for that purpose in the contract.
- Foreign exchange acquired or held for investment purposes.
Go to MFSA website.
As a member of the Maltese Investor Compensation Scheme, the firm’s liability to an investor is covered up to €20,000. For more details check the: Investor Scheme Participants.
The trading systems of TMS Brokers Europe Ltd. are designed with safeguards to protect the clients. All clients will be provided with margin monitoring functionality. As an additional layer of security, we introduced a robust Negative Balance Protection Policy. This means that if you incur negative balance when trading under normal market conditions, we will credit your account with up to €1,000.
Head of Operations
Sales Manager for Lithuania
Sales Manager Latvia
The composition of the Management Body and its individual members meet the requirements set in section 1A of SLC (1.30 – 1.37) (date of last assessment (internal audit report): 02.10.2017)).
Board of Directors:
Marcin Niewiadomski - CEO
Sylwia Wnęk - Executive Director
Joseph Falzon - Non-Executive Director
We offer full local language support. Please contact the corresponding office.
Malta: +356 203 41 999
Lithuania: +370 5 203 4495
Latvia: +371 66 334 410
Russia: +371 66 334 410
Spain: +34 932 93 29 43
TMS Europe Locations
GZR 1020 Gzira
+356 203 41 999